Re: [802.3_10SPE] 10SPE webpage updated, final presentations, motions and adopted PAR, CSDs and Objectives posted

(not a good day for my editing skills L).

Thanks to the eagle eyed person who read and caught my copy/paste error (highlighted below) where I swapped the Monday and Wednesday start times.

The previously scheduled next meetings were:

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 7:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Monday, October 03, 2016 9:00 AM-11:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

During the physical meeting, we agreed to change these two to

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 9:00 AM-11:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

I meant to say:

During the physical meeting, we agreed to change these two to

Monday, September 26, 2016 9:00 AM-11:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 7:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

I believe that this is reflected in the outlook invites.

Sorry for the extra confusion/email traffic.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 10SPE Acting Study Group Ad Hoc Chair