Re: [802.3_10SPE] Request and presentation to review for 10SPE ad hoc time on Agenda for Monday September 26

George,

Thanks. So far I have this and one other request from Bernd Horrmeyer for tomorrow morning.

I talked to a couple of people who mentioned they have things in the works, but not quite ready.

I would encourage people to share what they are working on/planning to present, and try to find people to help/review/comment ahead of time.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 10SPE Study Group Ad Hoc Chair