Re: [802.3_10SPE] 802.3 10SPE Study Group Ad Hoc – Wednesday Series - Reminder and Agenda ping for October 05

Folks,

Here is the draft Agenda for tomorrow.

It looks like we have extra time. If I have missed someone, or there is an extra presentation someone wants to, and is ready to make, please let me know by ~30mins before the meeting.

Regards

Peter

Title

Presenter(s)

Affiliation

Time (mins)

Start

End

Start and Administrivia

Peter Jones

Cisco

0:05

7:05 AM

7:10 AM

Chair's Comments

George Zimmerman

CME

0:10

7:10 AM

7:20 AM

Ethernet for Building Automation and Control

David Hoglund

Johnson Controls, Inc.

0:40

7:20 AM