[802.3_10SPE] Schedule for November Plenary.

A new schedule has been posted for the 802.3 plenary in November.

You will see that the 10Mbps SPE Study Group meets Tuesday all day, and then reconvenes Wednesday afternoon and evening (where we will hear discussion of multidrop, particularly those related to media access, for the benefit of other 802.3 WG members), and Thursday morning.  Please expect some motion progress on objectives on any of the days, as we expect to take consensus when we can get it.

I don’t expect much on Thursday morning, but it is there in case we have any trouble with late-breaking changes to the PAR/CSDs or objectives.

http://ieee802.org/3/interims/draft_schedule_1_1116.html

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.