[802.3_10SPE] Multidrop, Full duplex and Power

Hello,

Attached is a presentation I will give in the upcoming plenary.
It explores the performance and cost of daisy-chained inline power in multidrop and full-duplex systems, from the viewpoint of a lighting vendor.

At the end is an objective I wish to propose, which would allow us to explore a multidrop PHY in Task Force, but does not commit the group to delivering it.

Comments to improve or discussion is invited.

Kind regards,

Lennart Yseboodt
Philips Lighting Research