Re: [802.3_10SPE] Tuesday evening session for 802.3 to discuss multi-drop

The time has passed.  Please consider the Tuesday evening session cancelled.

From: George Zimmerman [mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 4:10 PM
To: STDS-802-3-10SPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_10SPE] Tuesday evening session for 802.3 to discuss multi-drop

10SPEeds-

We had previously arranged a Tuesday evening session in case there were any presentations with detail on a multi-drop objective proposal.  This was so that others in the 802.3 working group could attend. This was sp that if we wanted to approve a multidrop objective at the Thursday closing plenary, we would have  a chance to technically educate and discuss how the multi-access/shared-media protocol fit within the 802.3 working group.

Since I have received no requests for presentation regarding a proposed multidrop objective or a technical discussion of a multidrop method, there isn’t anything to educate the 802.3 working group on.  As such, it is my intent to cancel the Tuesday evening session.

If you have something you think SHOULD be presented in that time slot so that others in the working group who would not normally be in our study group meetings may hear it, please reply to the reflector in the next 24 hours.  Otherwise we will cancel the evening session and give the time back.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

10 Mb/s Single Twisted Pair Ethernet Study Group

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860