[802.3_10SPE] 10Mb/s SPE is done for the week

Thank you all for a very productive meeting.  We adopted changes to our par, a full set of objectives; all with broad affirmation and without objection.

I think we have set the stage for a successful transition to Task Force..

The website has been updated with our motions and objectives as adopted (as well as a revised version of Peter Jone’s reflections presentation).

We will not be meeting tomorrow morning, see you  at the plenary in the afternoon

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal Consultant

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications

1-310-920-3860

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx