Re: [802.3_10SPE] Approvals! - objectives, csds and par

George,

I agree that with the excellent work by the Study Group, we made great progress this meeting. I look forward to meeting in January as a Task Force (NESCOM permitting).

Thank you for your leadership J.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Jones             Cisco Systems

Principal Engineer      560 McCarthy Blvd.

Campus Switching S/W    Milpitas, CA, 95035 USA

Wrk: +1 408 525 6952    Mob: +1 408 315 8024

Email:                  petejone at cisco.com

Twitter:                @petergjones

LinkedIn:               /in/petergjones