From: Hogenmueller Thomas (AE-BE/EKE) [mailto:Thomas.Hogenmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:24 PM
To: STDS-802-3-1TPCE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_1TPCE] Minutes Drafting 5C, Objective Meeting for 1TPCE

Team,

short minutes of today's meeting:

participants:
Thomas Hogenmüller (Bosch)
Razvan Mihalache (Bosch)
Takao Fujii (Bosch)
Efstathios Larios (Jaguar Land Rover)
Philip Jackson (Jaguar Land Rover)
Matthias Jaenecke (Yazaki)
Andreas Oswald (Bosch)
Stefan Buntz (Daimler)
Marco Hsiao (Würth Electronics)
Mitsuru Iwaoka (Yokogawa)
Larry Matola (Delphi)
Dale Amason (Freescale)
Radhika (Bosch Engineering)
Olaf Krieger (Volkswagen)
Michael Rucks (Delphi)

Discussion points:
- Chair is asked to clarify when the PAR, 5 C and Objectives need to be finalized latest in order to ask for approval at the Working Group at the next plenary meeting (can also the plenary meeting be used to make last changes?)
- Chair need to look for further drafter (ad hoc chairs) for 5 C
- Distinct Identity will be covered by Stefan Buntz (not confirmed yet)
- 3 further telephone  conferences for drafting of the documents are planned on April 17th, 24th and May 8th. As spoken to Jaspar (Japanese consortium for E/E-Architecture related topics) will have a one day workshop on 17th

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmueller