[802.3_1TPCE] Call for presentations - Norfolk Interim Meeting

Team,

1TPCE will be meeting on Monday May 12th and Tuesday May 13th at the joined interim meeting of IEEE 802.1 and IEEE 802.3. On both days we will start 8:30 and will meet till we are done with the job J . Please look on-site for the respective room information.

Further Information about the meeting can be found at: http://514interim.sched.org/

In our last 3 phone conferences we made already progress in drafting the required documents for the PAR. The latest set of CSD and objectives you can find in this email. Explanations about color code and about the process you can find here and here.

Through the phone conferences it turned out that the study group has questions to the following topics which should be covered by presentations at the F2F meeting (names behind the topic are the volunteers till now)

In order to prepare a presentation please follow the guidelines listed here.

If you have any further question, please don’t hesitate in asking them. Also take your chance to join the last phone conference prior to the interim meeting.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmueller