[802.3_1TPCE] Study Group Meeting at San Diego Plenary Meeting

Team,

Please follow the preparation hints for San Diego Plenary Meeting in the week of July 13th. Our study group “1 Twisted Pair 100 Mb/s Ethernet (1TPCE)” will meet on Tuesday July 15th in the afternoon starting 1 pm and on Wednesday July 16th at 9 am. Room information will follow.
Our Project Authorization Request (PAR), Criteria for Standards Development (CSD) and objectives will be considered by IEEE 802.3 for approval at the closing Working Group meeting on Thursday afternoon.  If approved by 802.3, the PAR and CSD will be considered by the IEEE 802 Executive Committee for approval at its closing meeting on Friday afternoon.  Our Working Group Chair has also submitted our PAR to NesCom for consideration during the August Standards Board meeting series.  Approval is required at all three levels to authorize developing an amendment to IEEE Std 802.3 for “1 Twisted Pair 100 Mb/s Ethernet”.
Supporters of our proposed project are “particularly” encouraged to attend the Thursday afternoon 802.3 working group meeting to support the project and participate in voting and discussion on any SG/TF issues that may arise at the closing plenary.
Our tasks for study group sessions are:

I will arrive most likely on Saturday 12th and would be available for any kind of discussion already on Sunday.

Have save trip to San Diego

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmueller
AE-BE/EKE