[802.3_1TPCE] PoDL Draft 0.2

All -

The PoDL group has generated Draft 0.2 with significant technical content. The draft is now available for comments, and we will resolve those comments and charter the editor to generate Draft 1.0 for formal Task Force review at the interim meeting in Atlanta in January. Please download and review the draft, and submit comments (using the comment tool) to PoDL Editor Andy Gardner (agardner@xxxxxxxxxx) before December 19 so he has a chance to collate the comments before the Atlanta meeting.

You can find the draft at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/private/P802.3bu_D0.2.pdf, and the comment tool at http://www.ieee802.org/3/WG_tools/filemaker/Generic_Commenting_Tool.zip.

Most of you have the PoDL password, and the standard IEEE logon and password should also work. If you need the PoDL password, please send me a note privately.

Thanks for helping us ensure PoDL is as good as it can be -

Dave Dwelley
PoDL Chair