Re: [802.3_1TPCE] website update and Atlanta Schedule

Hello Team,

the comments are also available now in the public area here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bw/comments/index.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmüller

Hello Team,

I wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year 2015!

After our Working Group Ballot we updated the private area of the Task Force with the comments provided for D1.2. We are working already to provide solution proposals and will provide them prior the meeting.

The Agenda for the meeting is also updated on the public area of the Task Force.

CU all on Sunday 9:30 am and on Monday 9:00 am in Atlanta. Room information will follow