[802.3_1TPCE] E Comments from P802.3bw draft for bucketing

Team,

we have identified 215 E comments that are candidates for editorial
bucketing:

51
53
54
57
70
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
146
147
152
153
154
155
159
160
162
163
164
165
166
167
176
177
178
180
181
182
185
187
189
190
227
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
266
267
268
269
270
271
285
286
287
288
289
290
291
292
293
294
295
296
297
298
299
300
316 *
317 *
318
319 *
321
339
341
343
344
346
347
366
367
368
369
370
371
372
378
395
396
397
398
399
400
401
403
406
407
408
409
410
416
417
419
420
423
433
444
445
449
452
453
471
472
475
477
478
480
481
482
484
485
486
487
489
492
493
494
495
497
498
499
500
501
502
503
504
505
506
507
508
509
512
513
514 addresses usage of proper term throughout the amendment.
515
518
519
521
522
523
524
525
526
527
528
529
530
531
533
534 *
536
537
538
539
540
541
542
543
544
545
546
547
548
549
550
551
552
553
554
555
556
557
558
559
560
561
573
574
575
576
577
589
590
603
604
605
606
609
611
614
615
616
617
618
619
620
621
622
623
624
625
626
627
628
629
630
631
632
633
645

Not all E comments were (in my opinion) suitable for bucketing---many of
them are really T comments (again, IMHO) and they are not on this list. Some
of the comments on the list may be closer to T comments, and they have been
marked with an "*" ; I would suggest that the group look at these and pull
out any that they wish to discuss separately.

Thannks Steve for preparing.

Thomas