[STDS-802-3-25G] Announcing 25Gb/s Ethernet Architecture Ad-hoc conference calls

This in an announcement of the 25GE Architecture ad hoc conference calls.

â??The purpose of the ad-hoc will be to discuss the different areas of work (RS/PCS/FEC/PMDs/AN/EEE) that will fall under the work of the group and make sure we are prepared with content and contributions to be able to make progress in Septemberâ??s meeting.â??

The first conference call is scheduled for Tuesday August 12 @ noon EDT (9AM PDT) for two hours. Subsequent meetings will occur at the same time/day each week up to the September interim meeting.

If you are interested in presenting, please request a timeslot by Friday preceding each meeting.

Agenda and webex information will be provided prior to each meeting.

This is an official study group ad hoc meeting. As such, please familiarize yourself with the meeting guidelines and patent policy before the meeting.

Meeting guidelines: https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf

Patent policy: www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html

Matt Brown

AppliedMicro