[STDS-802-3-25G] Interim mtg files uploaded & Straw Poll reminder

Dear 25Gb/s Study Group members,

Most of the files for next week’s meeting have been uploaded.  We’ll get the rest uploaded as soon as possible.  You can view them here.

A reminder that the 2nd straw poll on twin-ax objective(s) is still open if people haven’t had a chance to submit.  I will capture results tomorrow @ 5pm EDT and post the results in the ad-hoc space over the weekend. The link for the survey is here:

And the background email on the straw poll is here if anyone wants to refer to it.

I look forward to seeing you all next week in Ottawa!

Safe travels,

Mark