[STDS-802-3-25G] Announcing 25Gb/s Ethernet MMF ad hoc conference calls

Dear all,

I’ll host two 25G MMF ad hoc calls, on Friday 28th  November and Friday 19th December 2014, from 9am to 10.30am Pacific.

I’ll send out webex call details in a separate e-mails.

The main purpose of these meetings will be to review and edit a draft baseline proposal to address the objective to define a single‐lane 25 Gb/s PHY for operation over MMF.

Please e-mail any requests for presentation time.

I’ll send out a ‘strawman’ slide set prior to the first meeting, and provisional agendas will go ou! t a day or two before each meeting date.

Best wishes

jonathan