[STDS-802-3-25G] P802.3by Meeting Notice and Call for Presentations - May 2015 Interim

All,

The P802.3by 25 Gb/s Ethernet over single-lane Task Force meeting will be held during the  802.3 Interim Meeting week in Pittsburgh  (May  18th-22nd, 2015).

Meeting details may be found at http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ea1509gz0d633853&llr=bqlaqkgab  Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible.  Please note that early registration is before 11:59pm EDT Tuesday April 21, 2015.

The  P802.3by Task Force meeting will start on Wednesday May 20th at 1pm in the afternoon and is scheduled for all day Thursday May 21st and Friday May 22nd.  In recognition of people’s travel home on Friday, we will try to adjourn the meeting as early as we can in the afternoon but that will depend on the Task Force’s progress through comment resolution, contributions and motions so please adjust your travel accordingly.

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at mnowell@xxxxxxxxx  and must be made by Friday, May 8th, 2015.  Please review the presentation procedures (http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/presentproc.html).  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy of the presentation by Tuesday of the following week  (Tues May 12th, 2015).

This meeting will be focused on comment resolution on D1.0 and addressing any big items identified by the editorial team (often raised and discussed during the ad hoc meetings http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/adhoc/architecture/index.html

I look forward to seeing everyone in Pittsburgh!

Regards,

Mark Nowell

P802.3by 25Gb/s Ethernet Task Force chair