Re: [STDS-802-3-25G] Announcing P802.3by 25Gb/s Ethernet architecture ad hoc conference calls -- agenda for August 12

Hi everybody,

The following is the draft agenda for tomorrow’s meeting:

1.       Approval of the Agenda

2.       IEEE patent policy reminder: http://www.ieee802.org/3/patent.html

3.       Approval of draft minutes for June 10

4.       P802.3by Task Force Update, TBD

5.       P802.3by D2.0 editorial update, Matt Brown

6.       “Arguments for Standard 3m no-FEC DAC Solution”, Mike Andrewartha

7.       Discussion.

8.       Next ad hoc meeting August 19.

Matt Brown

AppliedMicro