Re: [STDS-802-3-25G] 802.3by D2.0 Final comment responses posted

Nice work everyone.

Great job getting the BTIs resolved!

Special thanks to Joel and everyone on the Architecture Ad-Hoc for helping to get the no-FEC BTI resolved!

Best regards,

Vittal Balasubramanian

Principal Electrical Engineer, Signal Integrity

Dell | Networking Business Unit

office +1 408 965 5876, internal 405 5876

vittal_balasubramani@xxxxxxxx

5450 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054