[STDS-802-3-25G] 802.3by Sponsor ballot pool invitation has been sent out.

Dear Colleagues,

As we¹ve discussed, we are approaching the Sponsor Ballot phase of our
project where we will be balloting and reviewing D3.0 (and later
versions).

With Sponsor ballot, if you wish to be able to be included in the pool of
registered people to allow you to ballot, you need to join the pool.
Please be aware that 802.3 Working Group voting status does not
automatically enroll you in this balloting pool, you need to actively
register.

I just received my invitation email (sent from my IEEE-Standards
Association email notifications) which I¹ve copied below.

Instructions are below on how to register to be part of the P802.3by
Sponsor Ballot Pool.  There are options for how to join if you are not
already an IEEE or IEEE-SA member.

The registration is open now and closes on Nov 15th, 2015 (after the Nov
Plenary meeting).

Thanks...Mark