Re: [STDS-802-3-25G] 802.3by Webpage and next week

Two updates:

Chief Editor’s report has been uploaded  http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/Nov15/index.html
Proposed comment responses have been uploaded   http://www.ieee802.org/3/by/public/comments/index.html

Regards…Mark

On 11/6/15, 4:47 PM, "Mark Nowell (mnowell)" <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

The webpage has been uploaded for next week.  As anticipated, we’ve had a low number of comments received so we should be fairly efficient next week.  With the ballot closing just yesterday, it may be a couple more days to get the Editor’s report and the proposed responses posted but they will be available soon.

Our meeting start time is Wednesday @ 1pm.  I’ve not seen room assignments yet but will forward to the TF when they become available.  I don’t think we will be needing the Thursday morning timeslot available to us.

We’ve had no contribution requests.  I was hoping that we may have one to continue the discussion on the cable topics that we’ve been having ahead of getting into sponsor ballot.  If anyone would be interested in that discussion happening, then we will definitely have time for a late contribution.

See you all next week in Dallas.  Safe travels.

Regards…Mark