[STDS-802-3-25G] FW: [STDS-802-3] IEEE P802.3by 25 Gb/s Ethernet initial Sponsor ballot results

Colleagues,

Mr Law announced the P802.3by initial Sponsor ballot results yesterday.
I¹m forwarding to the P802.3by reflector for those that didn¹t see it.

Congratulations on a successful ballot cycle.  We will be addressing and
resolving comments in the January meeting and then doing a recirculation
ballot of the a updated draft after the January meeting.

Thanks...Mark