[STDS-802-3-25G] FW: [STDS-802-3] IEEE P802.3by 25 Gb/s Ethernet 1st Sponsor recirculation ballot results

Dear Colleagues,

Congratulations on the successful closure of our 1st P802.3by Sponsor recirculation ballot!  I’m forwarding on David Law’s announcement with the details of the sponsor ballot results.

The received comments have been posted and the editorial team will be working to propose response to these comments as soon as possible.

Regards…Mark
P802.3by Task Force Chair