[802.3_25GSMF] 25GSMF Study Group - Consensus Calls Scheduled

Colleagues,

I have uploaded the minutes and presentations from our adhoc meeting on 16th December to the SG web area at http://www.ieee802.org/3/25GSMF/public/index.html.  Please review the minutes and let Peter Jones petejone@xxxxxxxxx know of any discrepancies.

As announced during the call we have 3 more adhoc opportunities available between now and the face-to-face meeting in January.  These are:

·         Wednesday 23rd December, 2015 at 2:00 – 3:30 PM PST

·         Wednesday 6th January, 2016 at 2:00 – 3:30 PM PST

·         Wednesday 13th January, 2016 at 2:00 – 3:30 PM PST

The Webex information for these calls is pasted below.

The purpose of these calls is to get consensus on objectives and to ensure that for each objective we have evidence of broad market potential and technical feasibility.  I encourage you all to bring presentations to these ad-hocs in support of the proposed objectives.

If you would like to make a presentation, please let me know and supply the presentation slides by midnight AOE on the Tuesday before the call.

David Lewis

Acting SG Chair

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 203 618 468
Meeting password: 25gesmf

If you are the host, you can use the meeting host key to pass the host privilege to another participant or to start the meeting from a video conferencing system or application. To find the host key for this meeting, go here.

Join by phone

+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 203 618 468
Numeric meeting password: 37955122
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting?
Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session..