[802.3_25GSMF] 25 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group January Interim Meeting Notice and Call for Presentations

Dear Colleagues,

The inaugural 25 Gb/s Ethernet Single Mode Study Group meeting will be held during the  802.3 Interim meeting week in Atlanta, Ga (Jan  18th-22nd, 2016).

Meeting details may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

The schedule hasn’t been released but the straw man schedule (not confirmed) has the  Study Group meeting on Monday afternoon, Jan 18th.  This will allow for folks to attend the morning session of 802.3bs 400G and move over to the study group in the afternoon.

The focus of the meeting will be to progress the work of the study group which is primarily defining and approving  objectives and developing the Study Group documentation such as PAR and CSD.  Therefore presentations directed towards those goals are encouraged.

This message serves as  a meeting notification for the interim Study Group meeting and also as a call for presentations.

Requests for presentation time shall be made to me at david.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx and must be made by Friday, Jan 8th, 2016.  The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy  by Wednesday of the following week  (Wed Jan 13th, 2016).

I look forward to seeing everyone in Atlanta!

Regards,

David Lewis

25 Gb/s Ethernet SMF Study Group Acting Chair