[802.3_25GSMF] 25GSMF AdHoc Meeting Series - Wednesday Mar 2nd reminder

Folks,

We have a meeting scheduled for Wednesday Mar 2nd at 2:00-3:30 PST. At the minute I have received no presentation requests.

As discussed in the adHoc this week, the meeting for the following week (March 9th, the week before Macau) will be cancelled as your Adhoc chair will be traveling.

I’d like the group to consider if there is any more work we need to get done before Macau and make use of the AdHoc meetings to get it done.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 25GSMF Study Group Ad Hoc Chair