[802.3_400G] Sept Interim Meeting Materials Posted

All,

I would like to thank everyone for their hard work last week.  I have posted all meeting materials at this time, including the meeting minutes.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/public/13_09/index.shtml.

It was pointed out to me that ECOC is in September.  I need to review scheduling of the “Applications” Ad hoc, and will announce the meeting later this week.

Based on our meeting last week, I believe that the Study Group has reached the point where it understands the importance of working on our project documentation in order to get a project officially approved.  Moving forward I will be prioritizing all presentations and contributions, based on their support (or lack of) for a stated objective.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group