[802.3_400G] Technical Feasibility / Economic Feasibility Ad Hocs Calls

All,

Reminder that tomorrow there will be two ad hoc calls –

10am (EST) – Technical Feasibility Ad Hoc, Chaired by  Steve Trowbridge

11am (EST) – Economic Feasibility Ad hoc, Chaired by Andy Moorwood.

Files for both of these calls may be found at the Ad Hoc Area in the respective ad hoc pages - http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/public/adhoc/index.shtml.

Call information was sent to the reflector previously.  Please see

Technical Feasibility - http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/email/msg00154.html

Economic Feasibility - http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/email/msg00153.html

My thanks to Steve and Andy for all their hard work over the holidays.

In addition, I am forwarding the new CSD template document that I previously sent out as a draft.  We will need to respond to these topics, which includes the 5C.  Please take a moment to review.

Regards

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group