[802.3_400G] Agenda - Mar Meeting @ IEEE 802 Mar Plenary

All,

Based on the success of generating our project documentation (http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/index.html) at the January 2014 Interim Meeting, David Law, the IEEE 802.3 Working Group Chair, has submitted our Draft PAR and CSD (which includes the 5 Criteria) responses for consideration at the March 2014 Plenary.  Other groups within IEEE 802 will have until 5pm on Tuesday, Mar 18 to submit any questions against the draft PAR and 5 Criteria.

The IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group will be meeting on Wednesday Mar 19 at the IEEE 802 March Plenary meeting, which will be held the week of Mar 16 in Beijing, China.   Furthermore, the PAR, 5 Criteria and Objectives will be presented to the IEEE 802.3 WG during the Thursday closing Plenary for approval.  Please consider this when making your travel arrangements.

Registration and meeting details may be found at http://802world.org/plenary/.    You are strongly encouraged to make your reservations as soon as possible.

The agenda for the meeting will be to address any comments submitted against the draft PAR and CSD, which must be provided no later than 5pm on Wednesday (Mar 19) of the Plenary Session.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Beijing, and taking the next step forward on the road to 400GbE!

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group

Tel:       717.503.4512

Email    jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx