[802.3_400G] May Interim Webpage Updated

Dear Task Force Participants,

This email is to inform you that the May Interim Webpage (http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/14_05/index.shtml) has been updated.  Not all files have been uploaded at this time, but given the large number of presentations we have, I wanted to get the bulk out as soon as possible.

Please note that we will meet on Monday all day, Tuesday all day, and Wednesday until noon.

Monday and Tuesday will begin at 9am and Wednesday at 8:30am.  Please take a moment to review the agenda (http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/14_05/agenda_3bs_01_0514.pdf)

I look forward to seeing everyone in Norfolk, as we begin the next phase of this journey.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair,  IEEE P802.3bs 400 GbE Task Force

“The road leading to a goal does not separate you from the destination; it is essentially a part of it.”

Charles de Lint