[802.3_400G] Thoughts to Consider

All,

There have been a number of conversations going on about the project and moving forward.  The attached is a flowchart I recently created with input from Mr. Anslow.  The chart shows, at a high level, the various interdependencies in this project, and that no single issue will clear the way for everything to just be solved.

I would like everyone to consider these interdependencies as we move forward with this project, and remember that we need to define each aspect to ultimately have a total solution

I invite all to use the reflector to continue this discussion.

Have a great night!

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force