Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] [802.3_400G] Presentation for next week

Jeff,

Your suggestion for going through your presentation and selecting what you got right is not viable for next week's meeting. If you'd like to get a group together to do that filtering, then we could consider that for the September task force meeting.

You'll have to help me understand where I state that cloud needs a new optical PMD for each SERDES rate. It's not like 802.3 hasn't done that in the past, but I don't see where I state that in my presentation.

Thanks,
Brad