From: Fred Rabouw (frabouw) [mailto:frabouw@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 04:30 AM
To: STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] [802.3_400G] Presentation for next week

I presume 1.6T and 800G for switches and 800G for servers, for 800G on servers and no 800G on switches would be challenging to connect….

Regards
Fred

From: Chris Cole <chris.cole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday 14 July 2014 23:24
To: "STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2)      My view of the right next rate steps after 400Gb/s Ethernet are 1.6T for switches and 800G for servers, but not 1T.

Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Directors: Brendan Mc Kearney, Kagemasa Magaribuchi, Amane Inoue, Shinichi Machida
Sitz/Seat: Langen, Hessen; Registergericht/Commercial Register: Offenbach/Main HRB 32725
This e-mail and any attachment contains information
which is private and confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you are not an addressee,
you are not authorised to read, copy or use the e-mail
or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and then delete it.