[STDS-802-3-400G] Electrical Interface Consensus Building Discussion for 400GbE

All

Please let Vasu and myself know if you would be interested in participating in consensus building around the following topics

  1. Defining the interface 8by50G and/or 16by25G
  2. Developing an appropriate channel model
  3. Determining the most effective modulation techniques
  4. Defining a FEC block that should be used, if any

Please reach out to Vasu and myself RATHER then a "reply all" to this reflector.  This is a consensus building meeting only towards developing 400GbE electrical interfaces proposals that Vasu and I have been trying to converge on.  The straw polls that we did in San Diego indicate we need to drive hard on electrical consensus.

Thanks

Joel / Vasu