Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] [802.3_400G] IEEE P802.3bs 400 Gb/s Ethernet MMF Ad Hoc conference call announcement - Friday August 8th, 8am to 10am Pacific

Dear all

Here is a pdf of the presentation I went through today.

Randy Rannow kindly pointed out that I had misnamed the ‘400G MMF PMD study’ I referenced (mea culpa), so I have corrected that and added a link to the presentation.

I’ll update the 400G MMF ad hoc materials page shortly.

Thank you for your time and the great discussion this morning

Best wishes

jonathan