From: Jonathan King [mailto:jonathan.king@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 4:57 PM
To: STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-400G] IEEE P802.3bs 400 Gb/s Ethernet MMF Ad Hoc conference call for Oct 24th, call details
When: Friday, October 24, 2014 9:00 AM-10:30 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Webex

Dear all,

As previously announced, there is a 400G MMF Ad Hoc meeting starting at 9 am Pacific , Friday 24th October.

Call details are below.

We will have a second round of review/edit of the updated draft of a baseline proposal addressing the 100m over MMF objective, following changes made last week.

I’ll send provisional agenda and rev 2 of the baseline proposal in a separate e-mail.

I have currently received no requests for other presentations, but if you would like presentation time, please send me an e-mail.

Thanks !

Jonathan

Please note global call in numbers are available here:

https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=9805136069

Jonathan King invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting Number: 592 002 479

Meeting Password: IEEE

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://finisar.webex.com/finisar/j.php?MTID=m1b8c795259d59df8b96091291b97bcad

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: IEEE

4. Click "Join".

5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Teleconference information

Call-in toll-free number:1-866-668-0721

Conference Code: 1754333623

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.