[STDS-802-3-400G] November Materials Uploaded

All,

The webpage for the Nov meeting is now active.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/14_11/index.shtml.  I am going live prior to the completion of the agenda deck, as there is a large number of presentations for review.

At this point I will confess I am bleary eyed.  So I will appreciate any errors on the webpage that may be spotted.

Also, Mike Dudek has submitted more channel data.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/channel/index.shtml.

  My thanks to Mike & team for their contribution.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400 GbE Task Force