[STDS-802-3-400G] Tues, 11/4 Meeting

All,

We start at 8am and are in Texas Ballroom A.

Please note if the Task Force hears all presentations up to and including Toshiki Tanaka’s presentation “Technical Discussion on 400GbE PMD for SMF Objectives” and there is remaining time, then the Task Force will have time allocated to discussion and potentially straw polls.

While I believe this is a “stretch” goal given the number of presentations we are discussing, I do not want to rule out the possibility and wanted to provide an indication to the Task Force that this may happen.  This is actually a result of consensus building and consolidation of presentations, which is lower than what I saw per the initial request for presentations.  It is good to see this occurring.

Please note we do have a hard stop at 5:30pm today.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force