[STDS-802-3-400G] IEEE802.3bs Electrical Signaling Adhoc Announcments - please read 20 seconds of your time

All

I few things for the next two weeks:

1)
Friday Jan 2 meeting is cancelled.  DO NOT confuse this with the Monday Jan 5 meeting we agreed to set up yesterday and already sent out the invite for.

2)
John sent out the presentation request email for the interim meeting yesterday at 1:19 pac time.  In a nut shell, request now through Jan 1, and have your presentation Tuesday Jan 6 by 10pm ET.  Please do not wait to request.  If you need our help, ask for it!!!

3)
Consensus build your thoughts!!!!  Use the reflector.

4)
For Monday Jan 5 ADHOC call, please request presentation time or discussion time.  Yes – please submit your discussion topics or presentation and we will allocate the time.  We have two hours blocked out.  We need discussion that leads to consensus that leads to motions adopting proposals.

Thank you for a great year in electrical interfaces - we are looking forward to an amazing 2015 electrical interfaces year!
Joel/Vasu