From: Lusted, Kent C [mailto:kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 11:17 AM
To: STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] 400G nomenclature survey

Dear Colleagues,

The survey closed at 10 pm Eastern time, Sunday, 1 March.   A total of 65 people voted online.

The results of the survey are as follows:

YES (i.e. change it to 400G-XS, 400G-MII-, 400G-AUI-n)  80.00%   52
NO (i.e. keep it as CD-XS, CDGMII, CDAUI-n)  18.46% 12 no preference  1.54%  1

With regards,
-Kent