[STDS-802-3-400G] Reminder Regarding May Presentations

All,

As a friendly reminder, in the call for presentations – I stated the following-

Therefore, for the May meeting I will be prioritizing presentations that have individuals listed as authors or supporters from 4 or more different companies.  Everyone is encouraged to be reaching out to other individuals and bring forward consensus driven presentations.

As Chair, I will be organizing the meeting based on this statement.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400 GbE Task Force