----- Reply message -----
Od: "John D'Ambrosia" <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
Komu: <STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Predmet: [STDS-802-3-400G] Task Force Wednesday Plans
Dátum: ut, nov 10, 2015 23:26

All,

Our three tracks have made tremendous progress today.  We believe all tracks will be completed by Wednesday afternoon break.

The tentative plan, pending the three tracks completions of their respective tasks, will be for interested members of the Task Force to reconvene to address comments targeting Clause 45 Management. See Slide 7 of http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/15_11/anslow_3bs_01_1115.pdf This meeting will occur in either the Optical or Electrical Interface Track Meeting rooms.  I will announce the room in the morning after assessing the two rooms to see which is the largest.

Remaining comments that require task force consideration, except the Clause 45 comments, will be heard on Thursday morning.

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force