[STDS-802-3-400G] Meeting Minutes Posted

All,

First, I would like to thank everyone, especially our three track chairs, for a productive plenary meeting.  Please note that the minutes for the call have been posted – see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/15_11/minutes_3bs_1115_unapproved.pdf

As noted in Pete’s closing chief editor’s report, Task Force Comment Review is being targeted to start on Dec 1.

Furthermore, the ad hoc chairs will be announcing their ad hoc calls shortly.

Everyone needs to start working on identifying issues and working together in a consensus fashion to resolve issues with the draft.  Please review the issues noted in the respective track closing reports from November.

See http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/15_11/index.shtml for the November Plenary presentations.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force