Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] New 50G/100G/200G SG - Potential Impact on 802.3bs?

Dale

This is not a question well answered with a few sentences on an email reflector.

A great next place to get a rich set of perspectives is the upcoming OFC 2016 Conference:

http://www.ofcconference.org/en-us/home/

Consider registering for the Technical Program and you will find many sessions that will have presentations on this topic.

Chris