Re: [STDS-802-3-400G] 50G & NGOATH ad hoc minutes posted

All,

Please take a moment to review the minutes from the Dec 9 meeting at the  noted URL below.

Discussions are underway regarding 50GbE/100GbE/200GbE and potential partitioning of some work that is being proposed to be done in 802.3bs. Such a decision would require 75% consensus within the Task Force.  Therefore, I encourage everyone to participate in these calls, as this will be a topic that we will need to discuss / address at our January Interim.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force