From: Jonathan King
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 5:33 PM
To: 'STDS-802-3-400G@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-3-400G] IEEE P802.3bs MMF ad hoc, 18th Dec 2015, 8.30am to 10.30am Pacific - Agenda

Dear all,
Here’s a provisional agenda for tomorrow’s (Friday) MMF ad hoc call , 8.30 – 10.30 Pacific.

<< File: 2015-dec18-agenda.pdf >>
Also attached is the presentation we’ll go through tomorrow - the aim is to remind everyone of where we have got to so far, and review what (if anything ) we need to do to complete the 400Gb/s multimode clause.

<< File: Clause121-recap.pdf >>
Best wishes
jonathan