[STDS-802-3-400G] Reminder - IEEE P802.3bs 400 Gb/s Ethernet Task Force Electrical Ad Hoc call 8am (Pacific) Monday 1st February

We will be holding an P802.3bs Electrical Ad-Hoc call on Monday 1st February, at 8:00am Pacific

The meeting is scheduled for up to two hours.

I will present slides at the meeting on how I intend to address the remaining TBD and Magenta items in the two annexes.

Please let me know of any other presentation time, or discussion topic, requests by close of business today, Jan 29th.

Note: Attendees names and affiliations will be taken from the Webex participants list.

    Please use an e-mail address indicating affiliation when signing in.

    If you attend via phone only, or if your employer and affiliation are different, please send me an e-mail.

Thanks,

     Andre Szczepanek

P802.3bs Electrical Ad-Hoc

Every Monday, from Monday, February 1, 2016, to Monday, February 29, 2016

8:00 am  |  Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)  |  2 hrs

Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:

621 105 486

Meeting password:

CT2Bik52

Join by phone

1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 621 105 486

Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Add this meeting to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.