[STDS-802-3-400G] Week of 2/8 Ad hoc Reminder

All,

As I have noted in other emails – we need to be completely technically complete coming out of the May meeting to request WG ballot in July.  To that end – please take notice of our ad hoc calls next week, noted on http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/public/adhoc/index.shtml  –

·       Electrical Interface – 2/8, 8am to 10am PST - http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/email/msg01000.html

·       Logic Ad Hoc – 2/9, 8am to 10am PST - http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/email/msg00997.html

·       MMF Ad Hoc – 2/11, 8:30am to 10:30am PST- http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/email/msg00996.html

Please review the summary of open items identified by track chairs that I sent out- http://www.ieee802.org/3/400GSG/email/msg01009.html

As a reminder, everyone needs to take a moment and review this list, and see how to contribute.  This is a contribution driven effort, and people should not assume that others will do the work.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs 400GbE Task Force