[STDS-802-3-400G] Proposed responses to comments against Draft 2.0

Dear Task Force Participants,

The proposed responses to comments received against Draft 2.0 have been posted:

Listed by Clause –  http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/comments/P802d3bs_D2p0_comments_prop_Cl.pdf

Listed by ID - http://www.ieee802.org/3/bs/comments/P802d3bs_D2p0_comments_prop_ID.pdf

All commenters are asked to review the proposed responses.  If there are any questions / comments regarding the proposed responses, please contact the respective editor or our Chief Editor, Pete Anslow.

Currently, Pete and I are finishing up planning for the meeting.  In general the basic plan will be:

·       Monday morning – TF Meets – opening business, TF Comments

·       Monday afternoon – all day Tuesday – Comment consideration by Logic, Optics, and Cu Tracks

·       Wed morning – TF meets – Closing on comments, closing business.

In order to close comments, we ask that commenters try to be in the respective room at the time of consideration.  (Pete will provide an overall plan in the Chief Editor’s Report).  If there are any concerns regarding schedule issues, please contact Pete or myself, and we will deal with the issue as schedules permit.

As always – thanks to our editorial team for another job well done.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bs Task Force